We are the perfect location in Downtown Frederick to host your event of any size and shape.
Are you a local non-profit with a limited budget and want to throw a fundraising event? Reach out to us and we’d be happy to work with you to provide an amazing space to help your important cause.
We are a full-service indoor venue
- Fully climate-controlled and ADA accessible venue for year-round weddings
- 3,200 sq. ft. of open venue space for limitless flexibility
- Formal seating for up to 200 guests, full-day venue rental includes 5 ft. round tables and chairs
- Breathtaking views of Carroll Creek
- On-site commercial kitchen and liquor license. In-house full-service food and beverage with custom menus available.
- Off-site catering services permitted. An additional flat fee of $450 will be assessed.
- Hourly and full-day venue rental options
- Ample parking options for your guests
Extended rental time into the evening (after 11:00 pm)
Come see the amazing amenities that make Union Mills Public House a truly beautiful place to host your event.
Event Packages 2022 & 2023 Pricing
Monday – Wednesday
$300 per hour, plus $195 for a 2-hour setup/breakdown/professional cleaning fee
$375 per hour, plus $195 for a 2-hour setup/breakdown/professional cleaning fee
Friday – Saturday
$530 per hour, plus $195 for a 2-hour setup/breakdown/professional cleaning fee
$415 per hour, plus $195 for a 2-hour setup/breakdown/professional cleaning fee
A 5% discount is available for half-day rentals. The discount does not apply to the setup/breakdown/cleaning fee.
We are truly a Public House in every sense of the word and our space should be shared with and available to our entire community. If you are an employee of Frederick County or Frederick City or part of a non-profit organization, please contact us for discounted pricing options.
Planning an event doesn’t have to be stressful. Here are some of our favorite vendors and partners that will take the guesswork out of planning your event.